Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Biggest Lesson in Life that I have found to be true

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding and He will direct your path and make your way straight? Prov 3:5,6
The inventor know his invention far better than any other person. The inventor would know what is best for his invention far better than any other individual. Therefore, since my heavenly Father has invented me, He knows what is best for me and I must trust Him in that way. Who else would I look to? There is no other. This has given me great peace in facing the small trials I have had in my life. Nothing like so many others have had. When the time comes, I can only hope that He will provide me with the grace to face them.
This carries through to family, finances, health and possessions. I might not like it; that is not my job. The old Hymn: Trust and Obey. that's what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment